By default, Reviews created for a Project may be shared with any of the users that you've created for your organization (access to the Review will then be restricted to only those users). But if, as an Admin, you would like to restrict the sharing of a Review to only a specific subset of users then you have the option to define a specific team of users for that Project (note that this functionality is only available for the multi-team plans - "Studio" and above).
New Clients, Projects, and Project Teams may be defined only by an Admin user on the Setting -> Clients & Projects page.
To create a new Project:
- Click on + New above the projects list.
- Enter the name of a new project and select the Client to associate to that Project. Click Save.
To edit an existing Project:
- Hover over the name of the Project you want to edit and select the "Edit" button.
- Edit the Project name and/or change the Client for the Project.
- Click Save
To define a Project Team:
- Click on the + button for the project.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the users you wish to add to the Team. If a Team is defined, then only these users will be able to create new Reviews and participate in Reviews created for that Project.
- To delete a user from the Team, click on the red X button next to their name.
To delete a Project:
- Hover over the name of the Project you want to edit and select the "Delete" button.
- You will require a confirmation to delete the Project and all its associated Reviews.
To archive a Project:
- Hover over the name of the Project and click on the "Archive" button.
- The Project and any Reviews associated to that Project will now be archived and removed from the Dashboard.
To restore an archived Project:
- Check Show Archived Projects above the project list. Archived projects will now show up in the list with a grey background.
- Hover over the Project you want to restore and click on the "Restore Project" button. The Project and all Reviews will now show up in the Project list and Dashboard.